Evolute.Link is an academic software support initiative started by Evolute GmbH, as developer of EvoluteTools PRO and EvoluteTools LITE for Rhino3d. The Evolute.Link program facilitates the exploration of EvoluteTools PRO in an academic environment, for teaching and non-commercial research only. If you want to become an Evolute.Link member simply contact us and we will send you the information brochure and a firm offer.
Since we have a strong academic background, we like the idea of our plugin being used for teaching. We believe this is a great way to get students interested in architectural geometry. We also offer training sessions and host workshops, in case you are interested.
Some of the active Evolute.Link members :
- Tongji University, Shanghai, China
- McNeel Asia / Shaper3d Studio, China. Click for more information on the courses (Chinese)
- T.U. Wien, Austria
- University of Michigan / Taubman College of Architecture & Urban Planning, US
- T.U. Graz, Austria
- ITKE Stuttgart, DE
- Sapienza University of Rome, IT
- TU Delft, NL
- GRIFL Pisa, IT
- HCU Hamburg, DE
- ENSA Paris-Malaquais, FR
- NYC College of Technology, US